PASA Listserv Guidelines:
- Registration and use of our listserv is only for Active and Associate member facilities/individuals.
- Please note: replies go back to everyone on the list. If you wish to reply only to the sender, you must delete the listserv address in the “to” line and replace it with the email address of the sender.
It is understandable that everyone wishes to be courteous. Response emails such as “Me, too.” “Got it,” “Thanks,” and so forth, are discouraged as they result in an unnecessary clog of emails in everyone’s mailbox.
- Discussion can be animated, but we do not welcome personal attacks. It is inappropriate to say anything on a listserv about any individual or entity that you would not be prepared to say to them face-to-face.
You agree to not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from the listserv.
- Emails sent via this listserv express the views and opinions of the author and not PASA, the administrators or Board members (except for emails by these people).
- Solicitations and advertisements are not allowed. These include advertisements for a business or links to a business website. That said, this does not preclude listserv members (ASC’s or Vendors) from responding to requests for information. For job postings, please use the PASA Career Center.
We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time.