- Active Member: any person representing a facility licensed as a free-standing ambulatory surgery center in the state of Pennsylvania may qualify as an active member.
- Associate Member: any person or organization interested in outpatient surgery.
Active and Associate Individual Members
- Professional and political networking
- Membership meetings
- Professional educational programs (clinical and business)
- Ability to influence an evolving industry
Associate Vendor Members
- Receive updates on issues impacting ambulatory surgery industry
- Eligible for committee participation
- Receive a copy of the annual meeting attendee list if participating as an exhibitor at the meeting.
- May post information about your company on the PASA website.