- Active Members are licensed ambulatory surgical centers located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that are paid by Medicare using the ASC fee schedule and not paid using the hospital outpatient department rates.
- Associate Members are individuals or organizations with an interest in ambulatory surgery.
- Associate Member-Individual is a person who works in or is interested in the ambulatory surgery arena and is not eligible for Active Membership.
- Associate Member-Organization/Vendor are individuals or entities that sell or potentially could provide goods or services to ambulatory surgical centers.
Active and Associate Individual Members
- Professional and political networking
- Membership meetings
- Professional educational programs (clinical and business)
- Ability to influence an evolving industry
Associate Vendor Members
- Receive updates on issues impacting ambulatory surgery industry
- Eligible for committee participation
- Receive a copy of the annual meeting attendee list if participating as an exhibitor at the meeting.
- May post information about your company on the PASA website.